5.13.2015

One size down: Filofax personal with DIYFish 2.2 inserts



A5 was too big for me, to carry on also in the flat. I got this purple Filofax Domino in personal size on Facebook.


After a little hesitation I bought the DIYFish 2.2 inserts for May-July. We will see.


I moved to this planner only the planning section.


At the beginning I have my list:


Weekly foldable insert: I used the section at the top for my strategies, how I want to organize my time. At the bottom I have things I have to follow. (I asked something from my mother in law, I'm waiting for orders or money...)


The fold out system with month, week and day.


Daily page. I used here the top left for my "top 5 list", tasks from my declutter list, and for my daily blog/FB/Youtube post. Left bottom are the to do list, color coded, for work, family, and personal.


I used washi to mark the weeks, I love how it looks like!


I clipped together my future weeks with my home made clip.


See the corresponding video on YouTube:


3 comments:

  1. Are you going to label the tabs once you know they work for you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made today new ones, left it untagged, I know, where is what. I will post pictures later :)
    I don't know yet what to do with the list section, it would be wasting space to make laminated dividers for it.... but the numbers aren't the best solution.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made today new ones, left it untagged, I know, where is what. I will post pictures later :)
    I don't know yet what to do with the list section, it would be wasting space to make laminated dividers for it.... but the numbers aren't the best solution.

    ReplyDelete